Our Team is Highly Proficient in the Latest Innovations in Vascular Access
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming patient load? Tired of the politics and not feeling appreciated? Being an RN can be stressful at times but having a great team means that we all help each other. I have worked at the best of facilities but there is nothing like what we have at IV Nurse Consultants. With a seasoned management team, solid business operation, and a roster of long term clients who are the best testament of our success, you too can come work where you can make a difference and are recognized and appreciated for the contributions you give the team.
Our company was established in 1995 and we pride ourselves knowing we have a number of the original nurses. Longevity is what we aim for and you only achieve that when your staff find a place to work that they don't want to leave.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Great staff to work with, who support one another and create a great work environment.
* Top benefits.
* Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
* Bonus program.
* Remote working opportunities.
We are currently interviewing to fill multiple positions within the Washington and Oregon region. There are positions available for per diem, part time and full time vascular access nurses for our well established, dedicated mobile Vascular Access Specialist Team. This specialized team is searching for compassionate and reliable Registered Nurses (RNs) with strong PICC/Midline insertions skills who are interested in joining our team. Vascular access has become a more diversified and complex science.
Our team is based around the Tacoma/Seattle and surrounding areas of Puget Sound and services the greater part of Western Washington. Our Vascular Access Team is composed of Registered Nurses who are specially trained and our services are offered 24/7/365 days a year. We are growing and are currently looking for nurses in the Western Oregon area.
Job duties include, but are not limited to: Insertion, care and maintenance of PIV's, Midlines, PICC, and Central lines placed within a variety of settings, such as long term skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, infusion centers, clinics, etc.. Requirements include: MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL Within Western Washington Area and if you are hired for our Oregon Team, you would be required and WILLING TO TRAVEL Within Western Oregon area; RN from an accredited Nursing Program with a current active license in the state in which you practice, Current American Heart Association BLS/Healthcare certification. Must have at least two years experience in Vascular Access, including insertion of PICC lines. Must possess excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work independently and are accountable and responsible for work.
* Email your resume with your contact information.
* Resume screening process is done to select qualified candidates.
* We will prioritize qualified candidates for potential hiring.
* You should receive a reply within 24-48 hours by email and/or phone.
* An initial phone interview will be conducted for those being considered for the position. All other resumes will be held for a year in case other potienial positions arise.
* An initial phone interview will be conducted for those being considered for the position. All other resumes will be held for a year in case other potential positions arise.
* Office interviews are normally scheduled within 1 week for potential candidates.
* The interviewers will arrive at an agreement on the selected candidate and the wage to be offered.
* When potential candidate has been selected, there will be a review of the firing conditions with the candidate. If they are understood and accepted, the hiring process will take place.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with valid license in state(s) of practice.
* Current, full, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurses License.
* Valid and current driver's license and evidence of automobile insurance.
* Current American Heart Association HCP/CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification.
* Prefer minimum of two years of experience as a Registered Nurse on IV Team.
* Prefer minimum of two years experience in Infusion Therapy Nursing with a minimum of 1 year experience in the placement of PICC and Midlines.
* Completion of intravenous skill inventory/training and strong venous access skills requirement.
* Completion of Drug Screening process.
* BSN preferred but not required.
* Certification with INS is preferred but not required.
* Previous IV Team Infusion eperience, Strong Hospital Infusion Experience and/or Home Health Care.
* Proficient in the care and maintenance of Long Term Central Lines.
* Must be computer literate.
* Able to work closely with others.
* Ability to communicate with coworkers on all levels.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to work at a fast pace with little supervision.
* Must be capable of meeting the requirements as specified for this position.
The information contained within this position description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Learn more about our company by searching through our web site. If you have additional questions, please feel free to use our contact form. If you wish to submit an applications send it to: Employment@IVNC-USA.COM
Either fill out and send the Contact Form to us and/or contact us at Employment@IVNC-USA, and request a hiring application forms.
Copyright © 2019 I.V. Nurse Consultants Inc. - All Rights Reserved.