Our Team is Highly Proficient in the Latest Innovations in Vascular Access
"We believe our employees are the key to our success. Intravenous Therapy has become a more diversified and complex science. It cannot be handled casually but requires the precision and knowledge of an expert. Whether during an emergency or scheduled line placement, when a patient needs a line, it is imperative that it be placed with the skill of an expert. The crucial elements in IV therapy are knowledge, skill, education, training, responsibility and accountability.
Our employees are top notch and are the best in the field in their expertise. Having many years of training, skill and experience servicing the greater community with pride and great accomplishments with their assigned tasks have the strongest stake in making sure, through staff training, our facilities are a success!"
In an ideal world, we would be able to hire people who already possess the exact skills we need. But in today’s competitive labor market, demand for skilled workers far exceeds supply. That’s where our training program comes in. Not only does instructional training arm you and your staff with needed professional or technical skills, but it also shows that you are invested in advancing the knowledge and skills that are needed in caring for your residents/patients. IVNC is interested in bringing to you and your staff the training and tools needed in keeping the knowledge and skills within the standards of practice. We want you and your staff to be motivated and involved as the practice if IV Therapy changes in the future.
1. Our training is an investment. The reason training is often considered optional at many companies and facilities are because it is thought of as an expense rather than an investment. While it’s true that training has an upfront cost, we see it as a long-term investment in the growth and development of your company, facility and staff.
2. Together, we will work to develop the training program that will meet your needs. No one has unlimited time or funds to execute the perfect employee training program; so, together we can decide early what the focus of your training program will be. Together, we will determine which program and/or in-service will teach the skills which are most pertinent in addressing current or future needs. Our programs help to create the exception staff member in exceeding the best care for your residents/patients.
3. At IV Nurses Consultants, we promote a culture of learning. In today’s fast-paced economy, if a company or facility isn’t learning, it’s going to fall behind. Companies and facilities learn as their staff learns. It is our expectations that all staff members should take the necessary steps to hone their skills and stay on top of their profession. We make sure that we support those efforts by providing the resources needed to accomplish this goal.
4. IV Nurse Consultant’s team is on board with your training. We have developed a list of training topics that address key needs. Our IV team has rallied behind the initiative of advancing the knowledge and skills of your staff and keeping them current as IV Therapy standards change.
5. We choose quality instructors and materials. Who we select to conduct the training makes a major difference in the success of your efforts, whether the training is for a professional educator or a knowledgeable staff member. Having the right training materials is also important — after the training is over, these materials become valuable resources.
6. At IV Nurse Consultants we have chosen the right space. Our training location is conducive to learning. We have an environment that’s quiet and roomy enough to spread out materials and we make sure the space is equipped with necessary technologies to present a visually stimulating training session. In meeting many companies and facilities needs, when traveling to our location creates a hardship on the company, facility or staff, we will travel to your location. Depending on distance, there may be additional costs associated with travel and lodging expenses.
7. We tailor the programs to meet your needs. Often participants leave training programs disappointed with the feeling that the training they’re receiving isn’t relevant to their job. It’s very important to IV Nurse Consultant’s instructors, that we tailor each of our programs, knowing and understanding what the needs are and providing and meeting those training needs, so participants that come for our training do not view any of our programs or in-serves as a waste of valuable time. We see training as an important addition to your professional staff. That’s why we award participants with completion certificates with Continuing Educational hours after the completion of our programs. These Continuing Educational hours help to meet the state requirements for the renewal of participants licensing.
8. Our training is ongoing. We don’t limit training solely to new staff members. Our training programs are there to maintain all employees’ skill levels, and continually motivate them to grow and improve professionally.
9. We measure results. Without measurable results, we cannot show the value gained from the training—our goal is to have an acceptable rate of return on this investment. IV Nurse Consultants takes pride in their ongoing research into the latest standards and equipment for training. Our participants are encouraged to participate within the program and ask questions. At the end of each program they are required to complete an evaluation of their training and the instructor that provided it. We learn from the information provided by our participants to grow and evaluate the effeteness of our material and trainer.
10. Our training is for YOU! We value your feedback and are continually improving the training process. Please do not hesitate to let us know what went well during the training experience and where there are opportunities for betterment.
1. Our training is an investment.
2. Together, we will work to develop the training program that will meet your needs.
3. At IV Nurse Consultants, we promote a culture of learning.
4. IV Nurse Consultant's team is on board with your training.
5. We choose quality instructors and materials.
6. At IV Nurse Consultants we have chosen the right space and location is conducive to learning.
7. We tailor the programs to meet your needs.
8. Our training is ongoing.
9. We measure results.
10. Our training is for YOU! We value your feedback and are continually improving the training process.
Copyright © 2023 I.V. Nurse Consultants Inc. - All Rights Reserved.